Monday 11 February 2013

Market time

Yes it was Craft Market time again yesterday!!!

We braved the 40deg heat and set up the stall. It was busier than I thought to be truthful!

Maybe like me, people can't pass up the opportunity to just soak in a little of the market atmosphere. I could have easily not gone - knowing that the temperature was going to soar and the stall would be in the sun most of the day, but I just had to go!

I love people watching, and hearing feedback from my customers. I love the fresh food available (fresh made pancakes and coffee was for breakfast). I love watching the entertainment provided by some very nervous singers, and I just love seeing other peoples beautiful creations.

 
Market day is definitely one of my favourite days of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment