Thursday 28 February 2013

Inspiration

This morning I woke up and read my Facebook Wall as I do every morning. And every morning it is pretty much the same. People complaining about all the negative things going on in their lives. I get it... we all have to have a vent, and we all need to express that frustration, and by doing it on Facebook it is said to no particular one person - yet said to every one. By facebooking problems, you also receive a sea of supportive comments - whether the people are genuine or not.
But I'm not going to whinge about this, I suppose I am guilty myself of it too. But my point being, Facebook is full of negativity, the nightly news is all doom and gloom, not to mention the local newspaper that is just filled with local crime.
So when I sat down this morning to read my favourite blogs, I came across a refreshing post by Green Tea and Cupcakes titled Inspiration.

It was really lovely to see some positivity, and just be left with a smile on my face. So thanks Green Tea and Cupcakes!

So now I am taking that inspiration and sharing my own. I posted this on my facebook wall last week, and I thought it would be appropriate to put it here now.





So Happy Thursday friends. I hope your day is filled with nice things and positive thoughts!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    You too!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad I made you smile, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog :)
    What about following each other ?:)
    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete