Tuesday 5 February 2013

Cookies!

Baking time again!
This time it is my all time favourite cookie recipe! I just love this one - it is so easy and so versatile! But there is one problem with it..... it is not one bit healthy.... but nevertheless - absolutely delicious!


 
 
Recipe:
 
180g softened butter
100g caster sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla essence
200g plain flour
50g self raising flour
 
Combine butter, sugar, vanilla and egg, then add the flours. Mix with a wooden spoon until it forms a dough.
Roll out dough to be about 1cm thick.
Cut cookies and bake at 180 for 10-15 mins (leave longer for crunchier)
 
As I say this recipe is so versatile. These are some of my favourite extras to add to vary the recipe-
 
:: coconut and raisin
:: instant coffee (dissolve a sachet in 1 tsp hot water first then add)
:: cherry and choc chip (a good one for Christmas)
:: poppy seeds and orange juice


2 comments:

  1. Just had to stop by after your comment on my post and say this: FOAMY FOAM FOAM FOAMINESS!

    Mwahahaha. I'm finished now.

    ReplyDelete